How do i feel about personal evangelism? ow
1. How many people have I helped lead to Christ?
2.How many people do I NOW have may heart set on to win to Christ?
3. To what extent have I gone to try to win these people ?
4. Approximately how many hours (or minutes) per week do I average talking to people about the Lord?
5. How often do I pray for certain people to obey the Lord, or to be restored to faithful Christian duty?
6. Do I ever pray FERVENTLY that I might become a better soul winner?
7. Am I generally embarrassed to converse with people about Christ?
8. Do I know enough Scripture to help one become a Christian?
9.Do I honestly feel that I am my brother's keeper, and that his salvation may depend LARGELY upon me?
10. Have I offered the excuse, "I DON"T KNOW HOW," for not doing personal work?
11. Do I think I can ever really learn how until I try?
12. When do I plan to begin?
God knows what I really CAN or CAN'T do!
I can't deceive God!
I will be held responsible for not making some attempt!